Vegan Gingerbread Men
Festive and fun vegan gingerbread men cookies.
These gingerbread men are crisp on the outside, soft on the inside and packed with ginger flavor.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 serve Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 flax egg
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbs gluten free flour
- Enough water to make a thick paste
1. To make the flax egg - mix 1 tbsp flax meal with 3 tbsp water, leave for 20 mins.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add in the flax egg and rice malt syrup and stir well.
4. Take the dough out of the bowl and knead until it’s smooth.
5. Roll the dough out between two sheets of baking paper until it’s 0.5cm thick.
6. Cut the dough into gingerbread shapes using a gingerbread cutter and place onto
a lined baking tray.
7. Using a zip lock bag filled with the white paste, cut a small corner off the bag and
squeeze onto the gingerbread men to make their faces.
8. Bake for 8-10 mins at 180°C.
The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.