VEGAN GINGERBREAD MEN
Smooth Vanilla or Chai Turmeric Clean Lean Protein – Gluten Free, Vegan
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of flax meal
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 servings of Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- 1 ½ cups of gluten free baking flour
- Prepare flax ‘egg’ by placing the flax meal in a large mixing bowl with 3 tablespoons of water. Allow to rest for 5 mins.
- When flax egg is ready add coconut oil, molasses, almond butter, coconut sugar and spices. Mix with a beater until well combined.
- Add gluten free flout to the wet ingredients, stir with a wooden spoon until a dough is formed.
- Roll into a ball.
- Cover dough and leave to chill overnight.
- Once chilled. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Using a rolling pin roll the dough into a 1/2 cm thick flat surface.
- Using a gingerbread man cutter, press down firmly to reveal shape.
- Place onto. A lined baking trays.
- Bake for 12mins.
- Repeat until there is no more dough.
- Optional is to decorate gingerbread men with nuts, seeds berries and enjoy!