Vegan French Toast Topped with Vanilla Cream and Caramelized Banana
Recipe by Georgina Xuan
This Banana Bread French Toast is topped with Vanilla cream and caramelized bananas! It is plant-based, vegan and dairy free.
- 2 TBSP Flour
- 1 TBSP @nuzest_sg Smooth Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Cup @nutrisoysingapore Non-Dairy Soy Milk
- 1 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 TSP Ground Cinnamon (add more if you like)
- 1/4 TSP Black Salt
- Vegan Butter or Oil for Frying
- Bread Slices (Stale Bread preferred)
- 1/2 Scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 CUP @purecocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 TSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TSP Vegan Butter or Oil
- Dash of Ground Cinnamon (Optional)
Whisk all French toast ingredients except the bread and oil and pour into a flat-bottom plate or baking dish. Coat both sides of the bread in the batter until completely covered. 𝑫𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒂𝒌 for too long or it will be soggy.
Heat a little bit of butter in a pan and add toast. Cook over medium heat until golden brown.
Mix both ingredients together till fully combined, ensure there is no lumps.
Slice the banana lengthwise, Heat a little bit.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.