1 min read
VANILLA CARAMEL COCONUT BITE SIZE BALLS
- 1 Cup of quinoa flakes or organic quick oats
- 1 Cup of desiccated coconut
- 1/2 Cup of macadamia nut butter
- 2 Servings of Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 Cup of Almond butter
- 4 Large Chopped Medjool dates
- 1/3 Cup Almond Flour
- Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
Add all to your food processor, blend until dough consistency, once done make your bite size balls, roll them into balls, dust them with a bit of desiccated coconut and vanilla caramel nuzest mix, (the dust mix is 3 Tablespoons of desiccated coconut and 1 serving of nuzest vanilla caramel)
Store in the fridge for 2 hours before serving or one hour in freezer before serving.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.