Strawberry Yogurt Bark
Gluten free, Nut free, Vegan option
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt (or plant-based yogurt of choice for vegan option)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 serve Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry
- 1 ½ cups strawberries
- ¼ cup toasted muesli or granola (optional)
- Line a rimmed baking tray or shallow baking tin with baking paper.
- Wash and slice the strawberries. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together the yogurt, maple syrup and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff. Once well combined, spread the mixture onto the try into a rectangle roughly 40cm x 20cm.
- Scatter the strawberries (and granola if using) on top and place into the freezer to set until firm (roughly 4 hours).
To serve, cut or break into pieces.
You may like to let the yogurt bark sit at room temperature before serving.
Store in the freezer in between sheets of baking paper for up to one month.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.