STRAWBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS
This recipe for sweet, creamy, overnight oats provides long lasting energy and contains the added benefits of Kids Good Stuff!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt or dairy free alternative
- 1 cup milk or dairy free alternative
- 2 serves Nuzest Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Toppings: Strawberries, blueberries, granola
- Combine the oats, yogurt, milk, Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry and chia seeds in a large container
- Mix well
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- Scoop, serve and top with berries and granola
Tip: This is a good recipe for anytime of the day – a smaller portion is great for morning tea or an afternoon snack and frozen fruit helps to keep it cool until it’s ready to eat.
Additional toppings for inspiration:
- ¼ cup frozen strawberries and 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries and 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries, 1 tbsp goji berries and 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 banana, sliced, 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1 tsp jam
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.