1 min read
STRAWBERRY CHIA PUDDING
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ½ can of coconut milk
- ½ can of water (use the same coconut milk can)
- 1 serve Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry
- 1-2tsp maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-6 large strawberries (optional)
Gluten free, Nut free, Vegan friendly
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry.
- Create a well in the middle of the mixture and add the coconut milk, water, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir well ensuring that no lumps are left in the mixture.
- Pour mixture into individual serving cups and leave in the fridge overnight to set.
Serve topped with sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of coconut flakes for some crunch!
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.