1 min read
SNOWMAN SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 4 tablespoons of acai powder
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 2 carrot sticks for nose
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 4 chocolate chips for eyes
- 8 chocolate chips for mouth
- Desiccated coconut
- 1-2 scoops Clean Lean Protein
Clean Lean Protein of choice, Vegan
- Scoop the cream from the top of the coconut cream can, ensuring that no ‘water’ is included.
- Using a hand blender whip until a ‘whipped cream’ consistency is formed, scoop into a piping bag and set aside.
- Place Banana, plant milk, protein powder and berries into a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour evenly into 2 bowls.
- Pipe the, coconut cream on top and create different sized snowman heads.
- Use the chocolate chips to make eyes and a smiley face. Cut the carrot sticks into a thin shape for the nose. You can also pipe chocolate sauce as the snowman’s face.
- Sprinkle with coconut and enjoy!