1 min read
Pre-workout Raw Coffee Donuts
1 ½ cup almond meal
¾ cup soft pitted Medjool dates
2 tablespoon raw extra virgin organic cold pressed coconut oil melted*
1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
1 serve Nuzest Clean Lean protein Coffee Coconut
1 shot of espresso mixed with hot water
½ cup raw extra virgin organic cold pressed coconut oil melted*
1 1/2 scoops Nuzest protein of choice
These supercharged raw coffee donuts are guaranteed to power you through your workout with ease.
1. Blend ingredients and press into donut moulds.
1. Whisk together until combined.
2. Let cool for approximately 10 minutes.
3. While it is cooling pop your frozen donuts out of the mould and put onto a cake cooling rack ready for glazing
4. When the glaze has thickened, drizzle it slowly over the donuts, one at a time.
5. Before the glaze solidifies, sprinkle some finely chopped coconut chips on the top so they stick.
6. Store in freezer for up to two weeks.
*to ensure this recipe can be considered raw, don't heat your coconut oil above 40 degrees Celsius.
7. Freeze for minimum two hours