Peanut Butter and Tahini Cookies!
High in protein and rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium and iron, these cookies are a great lunchbox treat.
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup tahini
1 1/4 cup plain flour
1/4 Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
(optional) 1/4 cup chopped nuts or dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 160c (140c fan forced)
2. Sift flour, protein, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well to combine.
3. Combine sugars in a separate bowl. Add melted butter and egg, and mix well. Add peanut butter and tahini and stir through.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet mixture and combine thoroughly, but do not over mix. If you're adding nuts or chocolate chips, stir through gently, just enough to evenly distribute.
5. Place tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, flattening with your fingers or a fork.
6. Bake your peanut butter and tahini health cookies about 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden.