This irresistible spiced granola tastes just like gingerbread. An easy, healthy homemade gingerbread granola recipe. Perfect on cooler mornings.
2 cups rolled oats
½ serve Smooth Vanilla or Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
½ cup chopped almonds
2 tbsp raw pepitas
2 tbsp shredded coconut
½ tbsp raw sesame seeds
¼ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla powder (or extract)
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp molasses
1. Heat oven to 150C
2. Add all ingredients, except the dried fruits, in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Line a tray with baking paper and spread mixture into a thin layer.
4. Bake for about 60 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 20 minutes to ensure even cooking.
5. Remove mixture from oven & allow to cool before stirring through dried fruit.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.