Crêpes with Protein Cheesecake Icing
These protein packed crêpes are light and fluffy. Sweet crepes topped with blueberries and a cheesecake protein icing are sure to become a family favourite.
3 T flour
1 T coconut flour
1/2 T tapioca starch
1/4 t baking powder
1 T sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
15 g Nuzest vanilla protein powder
1 Stevia packet
1. Place the flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking powder together and blend until smooth. Adding water, as needed.
2. Blend the sugar free cheesecake pudding mix, Nuzest vanilla protein powder, Stevia together until smooth. Adding water, as needed.
3. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crepe. Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible. Flip over when the batter is set and the edges are beginning to brown. Cook until the other side begins to brown. Stack finished crepes on a plate, cover with a damp towel and set aside.
4. To serve, fill each crepe with blueberries (or fresh fruit of choice) and 1/3 drizzle with cream cheese icing and more fruit.
5. For more of Kim's amazing recipes visit her at www.thecoconutdiaries.net.