Chocolate Rice Crackle Bars
A familiar lunch box treat with a twist and a great snack option for those with nut allergies. This easy, six-ingredient recipe will take you right back to your childhood.
1/2 cups puffed rice
1/4 cup gluten free oats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
3 serves Kids Good Stuff
1 tbsp cacao powder
2 heaped tbsp coconut oil
1. Combine the puffed rice, oats, coconut, Kids Good Stuff and cacao powder into a mixing bowl.
2. Melt the coconut oil and honey over low heat on the stove.
3. Pour the liquid mix into the mixing bowl and combine.
4. Line a rectangular tin with baking paper and spoon the mixture in, pressing it down firmly.
5. Place in the fridge to set for 1 - 2 hours. Once chilled, cut into bars and serve. Can keep in the fridge.