Banana and Berry Protein Parfait
This protein packed parfait is beautiful and easy. The berries make the parfait a nutritional powerhouse, packed with antioxidants, fibre and vitamin C. For more of Tessa's recipes visit her on Instagram @justlive_nz.
1 Cup Almond Milk
1 Scoop Nuzest Vanilla Clean Lean Protein Powder
3 T Chia Seeds
1 Frozen Banana
1/3 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1/3 Cup Frozen Raspberries
1 t Maca Powder
1 t Acai Powder
1. Shake one cup of almond milk with one scoop of Nuzest vanilla protein powder, pour into a bowl with 3 T chia seeds and leave to soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Stir the mixture in the morning. Blend the mixture with one frozen banana.
3. Add maca powder and put aside in a clean bowl.
4. Then, blend the berries, acai powder and almond milk until you achieve a smooth consistency.
5. Take a jar and alternate layers of the banana mix and the berry mix, then sprinkle with toppings of your choice, such as goji berries, granola, cocoa nibs, etc...