Banana Almond Muffins
Delicious muffins to enjoy for breakfast or as a quick energy snack. These dairy-free Banana Almond Muffins have the perfect protein to carbohydrate balance - making them a healthy and nutritious snack or on-the-go breakfast.
DRY INGREDIENTS BOWL:
½ cup spelt flour
¼ cup almond meal
¼ cup Just Natural or Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1 tbsp shredded coconut
1 tbsp rolled oats
¼ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
Pinch of nutmeg (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200C
2. Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir everything to combine and set aside.
3. Add all wet ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to over mix
5. Line a muffin tray with muffin papers. 'Spray with a little bit of cooking oil and spoon in muffin batter evenly.
6. Optional: 'Mix a little cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on top of muffins before placing in the oven.
7. Bake for 17-20 mins. 'When a skewer comes out clean, your muffins are done.
8. Remove from baking tray after 5 mins and set on a cooling rack.