Protein Beetroot Brownies
- 200g Cooked Beetroot
- 25g Low Calorie Fruit Syrup
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- Tsp Cinnamon
- 20g Cocoa Nibs
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 50g Pitted Dates
- 2 scoops Chocolate Nuzest protein powder
- 15g Coconut Oil (melted)
- 50g Egg Whites (or almond milk if Vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 170c and line a small baking tray.
- Simply pop all the ingredients except the cocoa nibs into a food processor and combine until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fold the cocoa nibs into the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray and bake on the middle shelf for around 25 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool before you slice them up and devour them. I warn you, they’re very moreish!
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.