1 min read
This no bake protein balls recipe by @thessaaay is so perfect for easy snacking on-the-go!
Quaker oats (raw)
2table spoon peanut butter
A handful of almonds(nuts of your choice)
Almond milk (add till its sticky)
2 Turkish Figs
Oat biscuit (1packet)
Nutella chocolate spread (for filling inside)
1) mix in oats, nuts to blender till its powdery
2) add in figs , peanut butter or any spread of your choice.
3) add in almond milk till texture is sticky enough to make into a ball
4) crushed up oat biscuit in a separate bowl
5) pour in mixture into biscuits, stir
6) take a bit of dough , flatten it and add in Nutella chocolate inside and roll it up into a ball