Nuzest Matcha Dalgona
Recipe by Oktaviani FenFen
This Matcha Dalgona is delicious and it looks gorgeous! Ready in just 10 minutes.
If you would like a FREE Nuzest sample - Click Here
1 egg white
1/2 tsp Matcha powder
1 Tbsp monkfruit or sugar of your choice
Nuzest Good Green Vitality (mix well with shaker, 10g of Good Green vitality with 200ml water)
- Add the egg whites to a bowl, Whip the eggs on high until they start to turn frothy.
- Once the egg white starts getting frothy after 1-2 minutes, add sweetener.
- Continuously whip the egg white at a high-speed setting until thick, fluffy, and stiff peaks form (about 2-3 minutes)
- Add the matcha powder and whisk a few more times until mixed in.
- Add ice to a glass and pour in Nuzest plant based milk, Spoon whipped matcha on top of the milk.
- Feel free to sprinkle on some matcha powder. Stir, sip and enjoy!
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.