Nuzest Grass Jelly Protein Pudding
Recipe by Oktaviani Fenfen
Nuzest Grass Jelly Protein Pudding is the perfect afternoon snack or healthy dessert!
And is gluten free, dairy free, vegan, refined sugar free and so easy to make!
- 2 scoops of Nuzest Vanilla Caramel Kids Good stuff + 250 ml water (shake well)
- 150 gr shredded grass jelly
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp agar agar
- 1 scoop of Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein + 250 ml water + 1 Scoop of cacao power (shake well)
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Cook Nuzest plant based milk with agar2 until boiling, off fire and add maple syrup and grass jelly, mix well.
- Pour to the silicon mould. Let it set in the fridge.
- Cook Nuzest plant based milk with agar2 until boiling, off fire and add maple syrup.Before you pour out the 2nd mixture, Using a toothpick, gently prick holes in the first layer, so the layer will stick together.
- Pour chocolate mixture to the silicon mould. Let it set in the fridge.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.