No Bake Oat Cookies
Dairy Free, Vegan friendly
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 serve Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter and maple syrup in a saucepan and heat over a low heat, stirring constantly. Once combined, remove from the heat immediately and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add the oats and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff.
- Pour the peanut butter and maple syrup mixture into the bowl and mix until a cookie dough forms.
- Using a tablespoon, roll a heaped spoonful of mixture into a ball. Place on the lined tray and press down firmly to create a round cookie shape. Repeat until all cookie dough has been used.
- Place into the freezer to set. They will be ready to eat when they are firm and completely cool. This will take approximately 20 minutes.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.