NO BAKE CHEWY COCONUT STRAWBERRY COOKIES
I created these cookies as a perfect healthier meal-swap. A great alternative to have in the house especially when you're home during the week.
These are easy to pack and a great on the go post workout option.
I also enjoy keeping them in the freezer when I make them and only keeping a few out in the fridge for those now to have options.
- 1/4 Cup Yacon syrup
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Servings Nuzest Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
- 1 Cup Almond flour
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/3 Cup macadamia nut butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Medjool Dates (soft soaked)
- 1 Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 Cup freeze dried strawberry finely grinde
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened desiccated coconut **this is for the topping at the end
Blend all the ingredients apart from the coconut sprinkle topping. In the food processor the mix should get to a dough consistency.
Once achieved, use a tablespoon to measure each size, roll them into bite sizes then flatten out.
Sprinkle with the coconut topping.
Keep in freezer for 30min before serving, thereafter in the fridge.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.