Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Recipe by Oktaviana Fenfen
I’ve made this protein cookie recipe so many times and I just can’t get enough!
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies recipe is so delicious you won’t be able to stop at having just one. They are healthy, flourless, easy to make and best of all high in protein.
- 135g nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 50g Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 Tbsp Coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp cacao nibs
1. Preheat oven 176 C
2. In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, salt, egg, egg white, and vanilla extract. Mix until ingredients are well blended. Add the baking soda, protein powder and coconut flour, and with a spatula, fold it in until the dough comes together.
3. Scoop the cookie dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Gently flatten the tops of the cookies and add some chocolate chips.
4. Bake for 6 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan so that the protein cookies can set. (Protein cookies will stay best stored in the refrigerator)
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.