GREEN PEA PESTO DIP PARTY PLATTER
Just Natural Clean Lean Protein, Vegan
- 1 cup of frozen green peas
- 2 tins of white beans
- 1 bunch of basil
- 3 tablespoons of tahini
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Juice of one lemon
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ½-1 scoop Good Green Stuff
- 1 tbsp Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- Topping: Crushed cashew nuts + drizzle of olive oil.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3 stalks of celery
- Gluten free crackers
- In a blender place all ingredients for the pea pesto dip.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Scoop into a small serving bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Chop all veggies into sticks ready for the platter.
- Arrange platter in a decorative manor.
- Drizzle the dip with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle with crushed cashew nuts for crunch and decoration.
- Serve and enjoy with your loved ones.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.