Good Green Vitality Cheese Cake
This cheese cake is loaded with almonds and Good Green Vitality goodness, and it doesn't even need an oven!
- 2 cups roasted almonds
- 1 ½ cups pitted dates
- ¼ cup water or coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 servings Nuzest Good Green Vitality
- 3 tbsp. rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut flakes for decoration
- Add the base ingredients into a food processor and blitz until it comes together.
- Press the mixture evenly into a 20cm round cheesecake tin, making sure to cover the sides
- Place into the freezer to set.
- To make the filling, combine Good Green Vitality, rice malt syrup or maple syrup and coconut cream in a food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the base and place back into the freezer to set for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 20-30 minutes before consuming.
- Top with coconut flakes.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.