Chocolate Brownies with Strawberry Santas
Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 1/3 dairy free vegan dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- 12 strawberries, cored
- 1 cup coconut cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 160 C (320 F). Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar and gently whisk to mix.
- Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and almond milk. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and combined. Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Transfer brownie batter to prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Try not to over bake or brownies will turn cakey*.
- We recommend putting the brownies in the fridge for a few hours to firm up.
- To prepare the strawberry Santa’s, cut the green end of each strawberry leaving a flat bottom. Using a metal straw, core the strawberries then set aside.
- Place freshly whipped coconut cream into a piping bag.
- When the brownies are cool, place a strawberry on the top and pipe around the bottom, creating the trim of the Santa hat.
- Pipe a small blob on top of the strawberry, creating a pom-pom.
- Repeat for all brownies and store in the fridge until ready to enjoy.