1 min read
- 2 cups of smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- ¼ cup of Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate
Vegan friendly, Gluten free
- Place the peanut butter, coconut flour and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate into a bowl.
- Using a spoon, mix well until a dough consistency forms.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and place on a lined tray.
- Place the tray into the fridge and leave to set for 1 hour.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.