CHOC MINT PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- ½ cup coconut milk full fat, canned
- ½ cup plain yoghurt (plant-based or regular)
- 2 bananas chopped and frozen
- 4 cups spinach, or 10 frozen spinach cubes
- 6 ice cubes
- 20g Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ - 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- ¼ - ½ cup water (optional, use if too thick)
- Add the liquid ingredients first, followed by the rest of the smoothie ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Process until very smooth and creamy, and the spinach is fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate, and pulse 5-6 times until the chocolate is broken up but still in chunks.
- Top with more chocolate chips and enjoy!
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.