1 min read
CARROT CAKE SLICE
- 2 cups of dates
- 4 servings of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein powder
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of oats
- ½ cup of grated carrot
- 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cashew nuts (soaked for 6 hours)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein – Vegan
- Combine all ‘Filling’ ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Blitz until a dough consistency is formed.
- Press into a lined sheet pan.
- Set aside.
- Drain and rinse the cashew nuts.
- Place into a blender with the coconut oil and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the icing over the pressed sheet pan of filling.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until set.
- Top with crushed walnuts, slice with a sharp knife and enjoy.