Gluten free, Dairy Free, Vegan friendly
- ¾ cup nut butter (we used cashew butter)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 serve Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
- 2-3tbs coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt flakes (optional)
- Line a square baking tine with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients (except the salt) until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Sprinkle with the salt (if using) and cut into small squares to serve.
Store in the freezer in between sheets of baking paper for up to one month.
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.