Banana and Date Protein Muffins
These banana and date protein muffins are so filling. Full of oats & our nutritious Kids Good Stuff powder.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 serves Nuzest Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1 cup-soaked pitted dates
- 2 x flax eggs
- ¼ cup plant-based milk of choice
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Good pinch of salt
- Coconut flakes to top
- To make the flax eggs, combine 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseeds with 6 tablespoons of water. Stir well and leave it to the side for 20 minutes.
- Cover the dates in boiling water and leave for 20 minutes.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl, then add in the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Drain the pitted dates and add to the mixture along with the flax eggs and plant-based milk. Stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into 6 lined muffin moulds and top with coconut flakes.
- Bake at 180C for 30minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. These are best served warm with some dairy free butter!
Disclaimer: The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.