- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ½ tsp fresh turmeric, grated
- 1 medium zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 baby fennel bulb, roughly chopped
- 1 serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Add carrot, celery, onion and a pinch of salt, and saute for about 5 minutes until the onions soften and become translucent.
- Add garlic, turmeric, fennel, zucchini, and another small pinch of salt and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add stock and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to a blender along with Clean Lean Protein, parsley and a pinch of cracked pepper. Blend on low to desired consistency.
- Serve with some sprouted grain or gluten free toast for a wholesome, filling meal.