- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tbsp smooth nut butter
- 2 tsp Good Green Stuff
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1½ tbsp melted coconut oil
- Coconut water
- Fresh strawberries
- Add raw cacao, Good Green Stuff, salt, vanilla, nut butter and coconut oil to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir through coconut water 1 tbsp at a time until you achieve desired consistency.
- Serve sauce at room temperature with fresh strawberries.
The bittersweet sauce works perfectly with the sweet, slightly tart flavour of strawberries. Other suggestions are kiwifruit or pineapple.
Tip: Sauce will harden if stored in the fridge. You can spoon leftover mixture into chocolate moulds or ice cube trays to make quick, easy superfood chocolates.