2 cups pecans or walnuts
2¼ cups mejool dates, pitted
½ - ¾ cup raw cacao powder
1 serve Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
Pinch of himalayan pink or celtic sea salt
Raw cacao nibs to sprinkle on top - optional
- Add pecans/walnuts to a blender and blend until a rough nut meal is achieved. Try not to make it too fine, it’s nice to keep a little texture.
- Add the raw cacao powder, protein and salt and blend again to incorporate.
- Add dates to the blender and blend until all ingredients come together. Generally it will form a ball but you may need to scrape the sides a couple of times depending on your blender.
- Press mixture into lined baking tray to form an even layer. Sprinkle with cacao nibs (optional) and leave to set in fridge or freezer for a few hours.
- Cut into slices and dust with raw cacao before serving.
Savoury treats that are packed with Clean Lean Protein and perfect for entertaining. Easy to make, this recipe can be adapted with whatever herbs and spices you have in the garden.
The extreme smoothie for performance training - high in the protein, calories and nutrients needed for endurance. This smoothie will have you hitting that last rep with conviction!
Super-healthy vegan burger patties from NuZest formulator, Cliff Harvey. Full of herbs and spices to improve your health; and protein to keep you full and satisfied.
This wholesome muesli bar recipe is packed with seeds, fruit, fibre and goodness - guaranteed to fuel your body. And it's so simple to make and versatile.
FREE shipping on EVERY order! Dismiss