- 1-2 Dates (depending on your sweet tooth)
- ½ cup activated pecans
- ¾ cup filtered watered
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1 Serve Creamy Cappuccino Clean Lean Protein
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
The night before:
- Soak dates in filtered water, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Activate pecans by rinsing well, then leaving to soak in water overnight in the refrigerator.
- Peel banana, cut into large pieces, freeze overnight in a zip lock bag.
In the morning:
- Rinse pecans well and discard the soaking water.
- In a blender, add the dates along with the water they were soaking in, frozen banana and all other ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.