- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- (optional) 1/4 cup chopped nuts or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160c (140c fan forced)
- Sift flour, protein, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Combine sugars in a separate bowl. Add melted butter and egg, and mix well. Add peanut butter and tahini and stir through.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet mixture and combine thoroughly, but do not over mix. If your adding nuts or chocolate chips, stir through gently, just enough to evenly distribute.
- Place tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, flattening with your fingers or a fork.
- Bake your peanut butter and tahini health cookies about 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden.