Zucchini and Sun-dried Tomato Frittata
3 medium zucchini 1 medium red onion 6 eggs ¼ cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein ¼ cup plain yoghurt ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese ¼ cup crumbled feta 1 tbsp fresh thyme 4 - 5 large sun-dried tomatoes sliced into small pieces Salt and pepper Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200¬∞C (180¬∞C fan forced)
- Chop zucchini and onion into medium sized pieces and place onto a lightly sprayed baking dish. 'Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, spray with a little more cooking spray and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in the oven for 30 mins, stirring halfway through to ensure even cooking. 'Once cooked, remove from the oven and place in a separate bowl to cool.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, protein and yoghurt and whisk together. 'Add half the feta and half the parmesan cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, thyme and a pinch of salt and pepper. 'Stir to combine.
- Lightly grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray and line with baking paper. 'Add zucchini and onion and pour over egg mixture. 'Top with remaining feta and parmesan.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until top is golden. 'Allow to cool for 5-10 mins before serving.