Perfect Soft Taco Shells
Take 'Taco Tuesday' to a new level with these protein-packed, gluten free soft taco shells. Makes tender tortillas, yet strong enough to hold your favorite taco fixings. Makes approximately 6 taco shells. Find more awesome recipes from the Steward Chicks by visiting their website.
1 cup almond milk
1 Tablespoon avocado oil
2 scoops Just Natural Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
¾ cup tapioca flour
3 Tablespoons coconut flour
¼ Tablespoon salt
1. Heat 8' skillet on medium low while making the batter.
2. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender in the order listed. Blend on medium speed until a thick, smooth batter is produced.
3. Pour cup batter onto griddle, swirl the skillet to form circles.
4. Flip tortilla after 2-3 minutes when small bubbles form.
5. Cook another 4-5 minutes.
6. Remove to plate. Add desired taco fixings and enjoy!