Cliff's Sprouted Lentil Burgers
This quick and easy recipe makes a healthy vegan meal
1 bunch sprouted lentils
1 clove garlic
1 small red onion
¼ tsp cumin
¼ tsp garam masala
¼ tsp oregano
¼ tsp turmeric
1 serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1. Whiz lentils in a food processor.
2. Add chopped garlic, sliced red onion and a drizzle of olive oil.
3. Add cumin, garam masala, a little salt and pepper, oregano and turmeric and give it another whiz.<
4. Remove from food processor and fold in Clean Lean Protein until the mixture is slightly moist but can still be formed into patties.
5. Pan fry with just a little oil or brush with a tiny bit of oil and oven bake at 180¬∞C until brown.
Pictured Serving Suggestion: Served with grated beetroot & carrot salad and a yoghurt sauce.